PNG UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
UNITECH SPECIAL COMMITTEE ON PROCUREMENT
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE PROVISION OF
The UNITECH SPECIAL COMMITTEE ON PROCUREMENT (USCP) on behalf of the University council invites reputable firms to submit their company profiles for
prequalification for vendor Listing for the year 2023 to 2025 in compliance with Good Procurement Manual, National Procurement Act 2018 of National Procurement Commission(NPC)
|Tender Description:||PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR PROVISION OF CONSTRUCTION |
SERVICES FOR THE YEAR 2023 TO 2025
|Organization||The Papua New Guinea University of Technology.|
|Prequalification Document Fee|
A non-refundable fee of (PGK200.00) in the form of cash or Bank Cheque
Account Number: 1000 386 580.
|Prequalification document Pick up||Project Office|
University of Technology Or Can be sent via email upon confimation.of
nonrefundable fee payment.
|All Bids should be|
Addressed & Deliver to:
Attention: The Chairman-USCP
|Closing time and date:||Monday 03rd of April 2023 at 4:06pm|
Enquiries: Derick Kundi
Ph: 473 4349
Instructions to Prequalify
- Interested construction Company’s/Firms MUST arrange with their agents(s) or a courier firm of their choice to pick up tender document and similar
arrangement must be done for the lodgment of their firm’s prequalification document.
- Bidders must clearly address the outer envelope containing their Bids with the
address as indicated above in the Bid Delivery place and marked with the
Tender number, Description of the Tender, Closing Date and Time.
- It is mandatory requirement that all firms must provide copies of current IPA
Certificate of Incorporation, Tax identification number, insurances plus
Consolidated statement of Accounts details in the Business Profile for
- It is mandatory requirement that all firms to provide statements of current
business which they are providing similar service and experience for the
provision of professional consultancy services.
- USCP will not be held liable for any mishandling.
- Successful pre-qualified vendors for 2023 will be officially notified by the
Unitech Special Committee on Procurement.
Pro Vice Chancellor Administration
Professor Kaul Gena